Thursday, March 8, 2012

Lost Tooth! :)

My adorable little princess finally lost her one of her top teeth.  This is her 3rd tooth that she has lost, but getting money from the tooth fairy never seems to get old.  Her tooth was wobbly for about 2 months and seemed to take for ever to come out!

Randy and Erin were at home after school enjoying afternoon snack time.  They sent me a text while I was working out at the gym.  Imagine my surprise when I saw Erin holding her tooth in the picture.  When I got home, we put her tooth in a red treasure chest and she wrote the Tooth Fairy and adorable letter: "Hi Tooth Fairy, It's me Erin.  I lost my tooth.  Love, Erin".

She flew through her night time routine... Dinner was a breeze, bath time went off without a hitch play time was super fun.  When it came time for bed, the climbed the stairs 2 at a time and was out like a light in 5 minutes!  She's so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment