Friday, November 2, 2012

Halloween Fun

Erin decided to be an angel for Halloween this year. This is one of her favorite holidays along with Easter and Christmas (seems to cover most of the year). Last year, we decided to have a little get together for Erin and Sofia that they really enjoyed. We decided to do it again this year, so the girls could spend some time together and then go Trick or Treating.

Erin and I decorated and set the table the night before Halloween. She really enjoyed designing her pumpkin and carving it! The decorations and goody bags turned out super cute.

I picked up Erin's favorite pizza on my way home from work on Halloween. By the time I got home, she was already dressed in her adorable costume and ready for Sofia to come over. Sofia came by dressed as a vampire princess. They could not have looked more different if they had planned it!

They enjoyed their pizza party followed by pumpkin shaped cookies. Then , I was time for them to hit the streets with their goodies bags. They had such a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment