Sunday, August 12, 2012

Winding Down Summer

So now that August is here, it seems like summer is already over. Erin has finished her last week of camp and I have already had 3 continuing education classes.

This weekend, we decided to get out and beat the crowds for back to school shopping. I already got all of Erin's school supplies a couple of weeks ago, so all we had left to shop for is some cute outfits. We went to the outlet mall and found some adorable navy and pink Bob's. We also found a couple of cute outfits and tops. She still needs a couple more things, but we are off to a great start!

This week, Erin and I will be decorating and setting my classroom. I have one more continuing Ed class and we are heading to Louisiana. We are looking forward to finishing off the summer with a couple more adventures!

Erin won a gigantic balloon at church today. We blew it up and play balloon volleyball. Takes me back to when I was a kid playing with my brother! I enjoying getting to do it all over again with Erin! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment