Sunday, June 17, 2012

New Room Theme



This week was a fun filled week.  In addition to VBS, we also redecorated Erin's room and turned it into a "big girl room".  She selected the Peace & Love theme.  She got a really cool bed in a bag set from one of my friends for her birthday.  We used it to redesign and decorate her room.  Her favorite color is blue, so we decided to accent the room with a medium blue and pink to give it a girly flair.


We redid all of the art work, the bins, the lamp, her name and even created some wall art.  I was a super fun process that turned out really cute!







1 comment:

  1. I love the lavender! I am planning to have Juliette's room be lilac and light green when we get back... Can't believe Erin is such a big girl now!

    ReplyDelete